- Atiq Nasib, Senior Vice President – Commercial Services of Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Olha Trofimtseva, Acting Minister of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine (to be confirmed).
- Oleksii Perevezentsev, State Secretary of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
- H.E. Abdulla Al Saleh, Under Secretary of the Foreign Trade and Industry of the Ministry of Economy (to be confirmed).
- Andriy Demchuk, Head of State Institution Export Promotion Office of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Yuriy Polurez, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the United Arab Emirates.
Sweet Trade: Ukraine — Middle East Trade Forum and B2B meetings.
New sourcing opportunities from the European exporter of confectionery, honey and other sweet products.
Event would be of interest to importers, distributors, wholesalers, retail chains, HORECA suppliers, and everyone else looking for the combination of best quality, taste, and price.
Participation is free of charge for all Middle East countries upon written
confirmation from organizers.
Venue: Dubai Chamber building – 13th Floor, Baniyas Road, Deira, Dubai, UAE